For the Job of Administrative Assistant.The day-to-day operations of an office are aided by administrative assistants who manage their supervisors’ calendars, prepare documents for meetings, file paperwork, and take calls.
The duties of an administrative assistant include:
assists visitors, schedules meetings, and answers phone calls. performs administrative tasks like filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning, among other things. completes operational requirements by expediting work results and scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
EMCO Corporation is a leading national wholesale distributor of industrial, plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and HVAC products for the construction industry. It has been in business for more than 115 years. We offer cutting-edge products of high quality that support infrastructure, commercial, and residential projects all over Canada.
We at EMCO Corporation are committed to offering environmentally friendly solutions to our clients and the communities we live and work in. The key to our success is our team of talented and enthusiastic individuals. By striving for innovation and providing superior customer service, we give our employees the freedom to act like owners and make a difference in our company.
Our workplace is fun, fast-paced, and dynamic. We collaborate as a team, uphold the same fundamental principles, and encourage one another’s development. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to continuously improve your skills through ongoing training, to be creative and try new things, and to collaborate with enthusiastic coworkers from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. We are a group of enthusiastic individuals who are committed to exceeding the requirements of our clients.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Details:
|Compensation Group:||EMCO Corporation|
|Location:||North Vancouver, BC|
|Job Type:||Full Time – Permanent|
|Qualification:||High School Graduate|
|Category:||Administrative and Support Services|
|Reports to:||Manager, Print & Mail Services|
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
As an Administrative assistant you will
- Reconcile daily petty cash and cash sheets,
- Prepare the bank deposit,
- And submit deposit paperwork for the National Support Centre.
- Understand and follow all safety regulations at the Profit Centre. Support all Profit Centre activities as part of the Profit Centre Team.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Profit Centre Manager.
- Provide accurate and timely invoicing of customer shipments.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Filing of packing slips, pickers, and reconciled reports.
Administrative Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Diploma from 12th grade or equivalent;
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a customer service, accounts payable, or accounts receivable or similar role.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping practices and terms for accounts receivable and payable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent skills for building relationships with teammates, vendors, and customers.
- Able to prioritize work projects and multitask.
- Able to learn and use the appropriate order processing software.
Why Join Our Team?
One of the largest integrated wholesale distributors of industrial, plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, and HVAC products for the construction industry in Canada is EMCO Corporation. We offer a culture that takes great pride in supporting you at every stage of your career, as well as numerous opportunities for career advancement!
Additionally, we will supply you with:
- A career with a solid,
- stable company with strong core values
- Participation in our pension plan with employer contributions
EMCO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of discrimination, harassment, and barriers where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. Great mentors and on-the-job training are also provided. Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing In our workplaces,
EMCO is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Without regard to race, color, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
We welcome applications from members of every minority group, including women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and anyone else who might be able to help expand the range of ideas.
How to Apply For Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be the only ones considered during the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.