Supporting our Operations and Laboratory Departments in various administrative tasks is the responsibility of the Administrative Assistant.
Helps with the administration so that the office can run smoothly. assists visitors, schedules meetings, and answers phone calls. performs administrative tasks like filing, typing, copying, binding, and scanning, among other things.
Preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, and making travel and meeting arrangements are all duties of the administrative assistant. The ideal candidate should be able to organize their work with tools like MS Excel and office equipment and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
What is the duty of administrative assistant?
When it comes to the management, organization, and day-to-day operations of an office, administrative assistants are crucial. The majority of administrative assistants are in charge of clerical and organizational duties like organizing files, setting up appointments, assisting other employees, and writing letters or messages.
Why work at Intertek?
With a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts, Intertek is a global leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market. In order to fulfill our mission of making the world a better, safer, and more sustainable place for everyone, we at Intertek use our spirit of innovation, the enthusiasm of our employees, and our unmatched commitment to our customers. Find out more about our work and history.
Intertek is committed to providing clients and employees with a secure workplace. Explore our COVID-19 Policy in greater detail.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Details
|Name of Institute||Intertek|
|Location||460 3E Avenue, Levis, QC, G6W 5M6, CA|
|Job Type||Full Time – Permanent|
|Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Last Date||Feb, 2023|
Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 Skills
- Contribute to the creation, editing, and formatting of various Excel and Word reports and documents.
- Invoicing (compiling labor hours, out-of-pocket costs, and all other charges associated with services rendered)
- Using Outlook, compile and send multiple reports, invoices, and other communications.
- Assist with Accounts Payable functions like vendor invoice coding and vendor invoice submission to Accounts Payable scanning department
- Data entry in various internal and external systems Assisting the receptionist with incoming calls on occasion
- Copying and compiling various documents for file management
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities
- Assisting in managing our company’s general administrative activities
Administrative Assistant Jobs Eligibility
- Experience working as an administrative assistant or office administrator is preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook, in particular) is also required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English) are also required.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and a keen eye for detail are also required. A higher level of expertise as an administrative assistant would be advantageous.
How do I prepare for an administrative assistant job?
How to Get Ready for an Administrative Assistant Interview?
- Find out more about the company.
- Recognize the job description.
- Go over your application for a job.
- Get ready for your elevator pitch.
- Learn how you will respond to the most frequently asked interview questions.
What we have to offer:
- In addition to medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, an RRSP with a company match, tuition reimbursement, and other benefits, we offer a salary and benefits package that is in line with the local market.
- Intertek is of the opinion that our employees are our most powerful tool for success.
How to Apply For Administrative Assistant Jobs Jobs 2023?
- Online applications are available at the official website for candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.
- The selection process will only accept applications submitted online at send your resume to Mr. Guillaume Couture and Mrs. Brigitte Chretien, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- For more details. Click Here
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.