For the Apply the post of Clerical Support Clerk Jobs, the work of As their name suggests, support clerks assist with clerical and administrative tasks within a particular company or organization. Most of the time, it is their job to complete daily tasks and keep the office clean.
carries out clerical tasks like typing, filing, and filling out straightforward forms. handles office equipment like copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other common office tools. prepares messages, directs calls to the appropriate people, and answers the phone.
First-level administrative support position responsible for carrying out routine clerical, printing, and mail-related tasks, including but not limited to basic filing, copying, opening and sorting documents, and data entry, within established guidelines and under direct supervision.
At Raven Song Community Health Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia, Clerical Support Clerk Jobs Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a clerical support clerk to join the primary care team. Now is the time to join our team!
As a Clerical Support Clerk at VCH, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary community health team to support the programs at Community Health Centres and Programs at Vancouver Coastal Health by performing a variety of reception and clerical support tasks.
Clerical Support Clerk Jobs QUALIFICATIONS:
Education & Experience
- Grade 12.
- Certificate in Office Administration, knowledge of medical terminology, and one year of relevant work experience, or a similar combination of education and work experience.
Clerical Support Clerk Jobs Knowledge & Abilities:
- exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- proficiency with office procedures
- Ability to operate a phone or switchboard with multiple lines.
- ability to write professionally.
- comprehension of fundamental accounting concepts.
- demonstrated capacity to work under pressure, anticipate potential conflicts or issues, and respond appropriately.
- ability to prioritize and organize for Clerical Support Clerk Jobs.
- ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and employees.
- ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, coworkers, and other agency employees.For Clerical Support Clerk Jobs.
- proficiency in using a variety of office supplies and software programs.
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- ability to meet deadlines and organize and prioritize work.
- ability to identify and resolve software-related issues that has been demonstrated.
- ability to carry out the job’s responsibilities physically.
Work hours, including days off, and the work area may be altered in accordance with operational requirements, the Collective Agreement, and any applicable laws. A criminal background check may be required of successful applicants.
As of October 26, 2021, all Vancouver Coastal Health employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the current Public Health Orders (Long Term Care/Seniors Assisted Living Provincial Health Officer Order and the Health Sector Order). You will need to show that you have been vaccinated.
Clerical Support Clerk Jobs Join:
VCH serves over one million BC residents and is a world-class innovator in medical care, research, and education. When we believe that doing so will result in the best possible outcomes for patients and their families, we at VCH embrace bold thinking, taking calculated risks, and “going first.” By showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve, and culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work, we invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities.
Clerical Support Clerk Jobs ,Employees and their families have access to innovative wellness services, critical incident counseling, award-winning recognition programs to honor staff, medical staff, and volunteers, and a comprehensive health benefits package that includes MSP, extended health and dental, and a municipal pension plan. You can also advance your career with employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities.
Our objectives of providing exceptional care and creating a great place to work necessitate diversity, equity, and inclusion. In order to give every potential and current employee the chance to succeed, we acknowledge and accommodate individual differences and make certain that special measures are in place.
Diversity of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization or ancestry, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or status as a First Nation, Metis, Inuit, or Indigenous person are all encouraged in our application process.
It is an honor for Vancouver Coastal Health to be named one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada in 2023.
How to Apply For Clerical Support Clerk Jobs 2023?
For this posting, only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
VCH employees must use the Internal Application Process to apply. For instructions on how to apply, see the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings website. Candidates from outside the VCH will be considered if they apply for this position via this external website. Seniority is irrelevant.
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- For Apply for Education Coordinator Jobs.
- Please apply online at Click Here, We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.