Apply for the posts of Customer Service Account Representative Jobs .the work of Customer Service Account Representative Jobs are Working on all teams and generating sales for businesses, account reps are essential. They maintain existing customer relationships as well as acquire new ones.
A professional who typically works on teams that focus on customer service and building relationships is known as an Account Representative. They make money by getting new customers or keeping the ones they already have. At each stage of the development, they collaborate with customers as required.
Customers’ issues and requirements are addressed and resolved directly by Account Representatives. They frequently collaborate closely with Inside Sales Representatives or Account Officers.
We intend to increase on-site representation for our Nova Scotia clients throughout the first quarter of 2023. As a result, we will need to hire a number of temporary or temporary-to-permanent new Customer Service Account Representatives over the next few weeks.
In an effort to improve a client’s reputation and expand their market share, our Customer Service Account Representatives collaborate to interact face-to-face with local customers.
In addition to on-site support, daily goal-setting sessions, and regular customer service training, this is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking additional income or experience this year.
We would love to meet you if you are over 18, have a track record of providing excellent customer service, and are looking for a new short-term or long-term position.
Customer Service Account Representative Jobs Responsibilities:
- Providing a positive customer experience,
- raising social awareness of worthy causes,
- sharing success stories and plans for the future,
- establishing trust and rapport with customers,
- responding to general questions,
- resolving common objections, and reading body language and facial expressions.
- acquiring additional support from long-term donors.
- collecting pertinent feedback and statistical data.
Customer Service Account Representative Jobs Work Hours:
As long as you are able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week for at least six weeks, we are able to offer full-time or part-time hours on a temporary or temp-to-permanent basis. Please only apply if you are able to start within two weeks because we want to get people started as soon as possible.
Payouts are made on a weekly basis and are based on a daily or weekly wage as well as additional compensation for each transaction that is completed. Earn more if you put in more time and effort! Full-time representatives earn between CA$ 750 and 900 per week on average.
Customer Service Account Representative Jobs Additional Benefits:
Additionally, we provide a variety of incentives to inspire and push our team members. We frequently award cash bonuses, concert or sporting event tickets, travel vouchers, electronics, and other perks. We will provide advancement opportunities, travel opportunities, and coaching sessions with industry leaders for Customer Service Account Representatives who stay on in a permanent capacity!
Customer Service Account Representative Jobs Requirements:
- Because they collect customer data and represent clients, Customer Service Account Representatives must be at least 18 years old to work in Canada.
- The position at hand is not remote. You will need to be able to make your daily commute to our Halifax office.
- There is no specific work experience needed, but you must have a track record of providing superior customer service and have a good understanding of consumer behavior.
- No specific degrees or educational qualifications are required, but degrees can be beneficial, especially for those who want to advance and build a career with us.
- We are looking to fill these openings right away, so we are ready to interview as soon as possible and want to start training within two weeks of the application date.
- We welcome work experience that involves working with customers, such as in retail sales, customer service, food service, bartending, reception/hosting, etc.
How to Apply For Customer Service Account Representative Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be the only ones considered during the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.