Apply here for the post Education Coordinator Jobs, The Education Program Coordinator aids in the identification, creation, and implementation of educational projects or programs; Supporting internal and external stakeholders, carrying out routine program logistics, participating in team activities, Coordinate and Lead Education-Based Programs, Oversee the development and implementation of a comprehensive Work-Study program that provides academic support and enrichment in a youth-friendly setting—these are just some of the possible responsibilities.
Within the agency’s Full-day Preschool division, this position is in charge of supervising and evaluating staff members working in child development. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly, work well on their own and with others in a small, tightly knit team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone with a positive outlook who wants to help the agency accomplish its strategic goals and support its mission.
They ought to be analytical thinkers and have strong verbal and written communication skills. When creating and introducing new educational resources and curricula, they typically incorporate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Education Coordinator Jobs About Company:
Options for Learning has been helping families break the cycle of poverty and improve their lives since 1981 by providing tools to build a positive foundation for success in school, social life, and life overall. Serving nearly 9,000 children in the San Gabriel Valley, our organization is now one of the most innovative and progressive child development organizations in Southern California thanks to the hard work and enthusiasm of its staff.
Education Coordinator Jobs Details:
|Compensation Group:||OPTIONS FOR LEARNING|
|Salary:||$71,850.07 – $83,173.58 /yr|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Qualification:||High School Graduate|
|Category:||Education and Training|
Education Coordinator Jobs Role:
- Retaining up-to-date knowledge of child development theory and practice, including the curriculum of the program (High Scope curriculum);
- Planning and presenting individual or group workshops, as well as assessing the training requirements of teaching staff; Apply for Education Coordinator Jobs,
- Demonstrating effective teaching methods;
- Taking part in the development of the annual program reviews and assessments;
- As directed, promoting full enrollment and participating in child recruitment;
- Collaborating with other parts to ensure that all program services are delivered in an efficient and unified manner;
- Keeping up-to-date information regarding licensing from funding sources and licensing authorities;
- Establishing and maintaining the right staff to ensure that the requirements of the program are met (including making substitutions as necessary);
- Executing the necessary site visits and keeping records;
- Completing all assigned paperwork and documentation accurately and promptly, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the agency;
- Reading and putting into practice all program and agency policies and procedures;
- Actively participating in training provided to employees;
- Collaborating well with other team members;
- Being sensitive and prudent in your interactions with staff, parents, and children;
- Serving as a liaison between the division and the agency and the community;
- letting the division director know about the needs of the program;
- Whenever necessary, assisting the division director;
- Completing other tasks that are given to me.
Education Coordinator Jobs Eligibility:
- A bachelor’s degree in education, child development, or a field related to that;
- Two years’ experience in a child development setting as a supervisor;
- Four years of experience working as a teacher in a program for the development of children;
- Ability to communicate effectively and correctly in both written and spoken English;
- A valid driver’s license from California, daily car ownership, and current auto liability insurance;
- Current (on an annual basis) certification in pediatric CPR and pediatric first aid that is acceptable for community care licensing (Health and Safety code 1596.866);
- Proficiency in Vietnamese, Mandarin, Spanish, or Cantonese (preferably);
- Preferably, familiarity with the High Scope curriculum model;
- Permit for child development site supervisor (preferable).
Education Coordinator Jobs Benefits:
- Part-time and full-time employees can get medical, dental, and vision care from the agency, which covers up to 90% of their premiums. for part-time workers);
- Retirement plan with contributions from the company;
- Opportunities for professional development, such as tuition reimbursement for college and free child development classes;
- Flexible and generous PTO;
- Coworkers with a strong sense of purpose and a lot more!
Education Coordinator Jobs specifications:
- Responds to the director of the division;
- Permanent, year-round position;
- Flexible working hours;
- Requires working some nights and weekends;
- Changes in governmental regulations, changes in the contracts of the agency, or changes at the discretion of The agency may have an impact on employment, responsibilities, and other factors.
How to Apply For Customer Experience Associate Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- For Apply for Education Coordinator Jobs.
- Please apply online at Click Here, We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.