Apply for the post of Education Manager Jobs. The Work of Education Manager Jobs are Ability to prioritize work, multitask, and meet deadlines Ability to motivate employees and coworkers Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with project leadership and partners as well as all others involved in the delivery of educational initiatives Demonstrated ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently Ability to show initiative and good judgment Ability to travel. For Education Manager Jobs.
The College of English Columbia Personnel of Medication’s Division of Provincial Proceeding with Proficient Turn of events (UBC Rustic CPD) endeavors to meet the proceeding with schooling and expert advancing requirements of country and far off doctors in BC and then some.
A crucial member of the UBC Rural CPD team is the Educational Manager. As a result, the incumbent contributes their expertise in education, as well as their creative, project management, and relationship-building skills, to expanding the Division’s capacity for education and innovation. The occupant works under the course of the UBC Country CPD Task Administrator.
The incumbent fosters partnerships with organizations concerned with rural medical practice and practice improvement and assists the organization in identifying and facilitating new opportunities for educational programs and other CPD initiatives. For Education Manager Jobs. In addition, it is the incumbent’s responsibility to develop plans to identify practitioners’ learning requirements and to develop educational programs that utilize both conventional and novel delivery methods to meet these requirements.
Education Manager Jobs Responsibility:
- Understands the vision and mission of UBC Rural CPD. Incorporates inter professional teaching whenever possible, as directed by UBC Rural CPD leadership, taking into account advice from project advisory committees and partners. Develops an appreciation for key factors affecting medical practice.
- Supports educational development for a variety of practitioner audiences Leads the implementation and evaluations of a variety of educational projects for UBC Rural CPD Supports and integrates other UBC
- Rural CPD initiatives and educational opportunities Provides leadership and coordination at the project level for multiple outreach and innovation projects and communicates with stakeholders and policy makers
- Provides outreach and educational expertise that guides project development and agenda formulation Stimulates and fosters excellence in outreach and innovation through business development collaborations Sensitive to the particular circumstances of rural and remote medicine in
- Education Manager Jobs Looks for opportunities to collaborate with external stakeholders and adapt and deliver their existing CPD programs Engages in a positive way with health care professionals to build strong relationships.
- Maintains a positive attitude and overall tact and discretion with the multiple stakeholders Builds community linkages in all projects and through all interactions and communications Demonstrates effective and appropriate communications through facilitation and effective conversations Thinks strategically about the overall project mandate and the integration of key stakeholders into UBC CPD.
Education Manager Jobs Details:
|Compensation Group:||The University of British Columbia|
|Location:||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Salary:||$5,468.83 – $7,878.17 CAD Monthly|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||High School Graduate|
|Category:||Category Management -3|
|Job Expires:||March 20, 2023|
Education Manager Jobs Qualifications:
College certification (Graduate degree/Task The board testament liked) in grown-up schooling, social science, or another region that straightforwardly connects with the arrangement of proceeding with proficient improvement for doctors in BC. Implementation of education is a benefit. An asset is project management training. Training in formal evaluation is helpful. Experience writing proposals and grants is an asset.
- Experience in the CPD field with particular sensitivity to the context of health care delivery and knowledge of the BC medical system contextualized to practice is required, as is a minimum of four years’ experience in an administrative role with demonstrated experience in a cost recovery environment. Experience in teaching adults is an asset, and computer experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of information technologies and communications tools is required, as is database experience.
- Working knowledge of both traditional and online methods of course delivery is required.
- Experience working with the medical community and data analysis software (SPSS or an equivalent) are preferred.
- Experience with the requirements and procedures of educational research, including experience with a variety of research traditions and methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize work, multitask, and meet deadlines Ability to motivate employees and coworkers
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with project leadership and partners as well as all others involved in the delivery of educational initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently Ability to show initiative and good judgment Ability to travel.
How to Apply For Education Manager Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be the only ones considered during the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.