For Apply the Post Executive Coordinator Jobs of In addition to assisting with administrative, financial, and operational tasks, the Executive Coordinator manages the CEO’s calendar and activities to maximize efficiency and value.
Although the position entails higher-level responsibilities, an executive coordinator may in some ways resemble an administrative or executive assistant. By definition, the executive coordinator collaborates directly with at least one company executive or senior manager .Executive Coordinator Jobs Apply here.
The Coldstream Clear Distillery has been in business for well over seven years and is still expanding. Our team is expanding at the same rate as the company’s head office in Truro, New Brunswick. Naturally, we are extremely proud of our team members and the Coldstream Team’s culture. As a result, we expect the successful candidate to build on the existing culture, which encourages professionalism, effective teamwork, and a positive customer experience.
You should enjoy a natural hands-on approach, remain connected to the company, and exert energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to influencing growth and change. In addition, you will need to have highly developed communication skills and the values of honesty, cooperation, excellence, and respect.
With the creation of the Executive Coordinator position, we are currently looking to expand our administrative team.
Executive Coordinator Jobs About Nova Scotia Jobs:
The largest provider of health services in Nova Scotia is Nova Scotia Health, which also provides some specialized services to clients throughout Atlantic Canada. The hospitals, health centers, and community-based programs we run throughout the province reflect our mission to work together to achieve excellence in health, healing, and education. High-quality inpatient and outpatient services, such as academic, tertiary, and quaternary care, as well as continuing care, primary health care, public health, and mental health and addictions, are provided by our dedicated team of professionals. Today, join a diverse group of creative thinkers, collaborators, and innovators.
Professionals are employed by Nova Scotia Health throughout our stunning province. We think that everyone can find a place to call home here, from lively cities with a thriving nightlife to small towns with picturesque trails. You will have time to explore, discover, and participate in that coveted Atlantic lifestyle thanks to the work-life balance that comes with a position with Nova Scotia Health. Check out www.novascotia.com and come see for yourself why more people from all over the world are moving here.
Executive Coordinator Jobs Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documentation and Communication Use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint) or another appropriate user software to draft, edit, and format letters, reports, spreadsheets, and other requirements for correspondence with stakeholders.
- Meeting materials, such as presentations, handouts, and minutes, are prepared for client meetings.
- Manage office supplies and meals for team meetings Order identified merchandise, process, and distribute Coordinate/dispatch building maintenance (Office & Retail locations) Operational Support
- Assist in project implementation and follow-up Retail Values Audits Assist in scheduling maintenance at site locations Employee Life Cycle Management Track and administer employee referral, administer assessments, administration of offers,
- New hire documentation, and benefit enrollment (management) Execute recruiting requirements, assist in screening Plan safety training and keep up-to-date records of all renewals, recertification
Executive Coordinator Jobs Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Professional, resourceful, and collaborative Accuracy and attention to detail at all times Strong understanding of all technology and ability to use various systems Excellent time management and multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
Executive Coordinator Jobs Education and Experience:
A high school diploma or GED is required, as is successful completion of a two-year postsecondary program. A diploma or a degree from a university in one or more of the following fields is required:
o Administrative degree or designation from a reputable school or other relevant field o Human Resource Management o Branding/People & Culture o 1-2 years of self-directed administration experience o Skills in organization and implementation
Executive Coordinator Jobs Requirements:
ability to work around other commitments: 35-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday valid driver’s license and clean driving record, with the possibility of some weekends
Executive Coordinator Jobs Salary is dependent on experience and health benefits are available.
- Coldstream Clear Distillery welcomes applications from Indigenous People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially
- Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented.
- Coldstream Clear Distillery is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
- race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, age, family status or any other legally protected
- status. Candidates must be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a
- valid work or study permit.
How to Apply For Executive Coordinator Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be the only ones considered during the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.