Apply for the post of Financial Analyst Jobs. The Work of Financial Analyst Jobs are examines financial and business data. builds financial models based on analyses to help the company make decisions. prepares reports and financial plans for organisational leaders. makes recommendations based on industry trends that are analysed. evaluates depreciation and capital expenditures.
We’re looking for hardworking, talented people who can solve problems that change constantly, meet the needs of customers, and answer questions from coworkers with clever ideas and imagination. We work with curious minds to re imagine the future of work and embrace change. Come along with us and allow us to concentrate on what really matters: improving people’s lives worldwide through innovative concepts and cutting-edge technology.
Siemens is ecstatic to have been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022, and Greater Toronto’s Top Employers 2022, among other categories, eight times.
Financial Analyst Jobs Benefits:
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance: Take advantage of our flexible work environment, which includes telecommuting, digital workspace, and flexible working hours. For Financial Analyst Jobs.
- Be a part of exciting and creative projects to solve the world’s most pressing issues.
- a cutting-edge technological environment that is engaging, challenging, and rapidly changing.
- Mentorship programs and career advancement opportunities on a local and global scale.
- Package of competitive total rewards.
- Shared profits are available.
- Compensating excursion qualification with the chance to trade your get-away contingent upon your way of life.
- Make a positive contribution to our social responsibility initiatives that focus on sustaining communities, enabling access to technology, and education.
- Take part in our celebrations, as well as our off-site business events and social events.
- Opportunities to offer your original ideas and be compensated for them!
- Discounts and perks for employees.
- Dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
Financial Analyst Jobs Responsibility:
- Supports and monitors EP segment(s) financials, including the preparation of monthly reporting and variance analysis Works closely with Project management and Segment lead related to financial analysis of strategic programs and initiatives Liaises with Pricing team and tracks price realization and pricing program(s) efficacy Monitor and perform monthly and quarterly internal controls associated with order entry, project management, etc. For Financial Analyst Jobs.
- Lead project execution from a financial perspective, owning all commercial topics, including but not limited to project controlling according to IFRS, analysis of financial results, risk management,
- Creates meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost savings.
- Supports the preparation of financial statements, forecasting, and reporting with a focus on order intake and gross margin.
- Supports internal and external audits. Balance sheet reconciliations. Interacts and presents adhoc analyses to senior management related to strategic initiatives.
- Prepares monthly journal entries, as required. Ad-hoc requests, as required. Initiates and drives process automation/improvements through the implementation of data analytics and digitalization programs for EP.
Financial Analyst Jobs Eligibility:
Experience managing large amounts of dynamic data and creating meaningful reports Demonstrate a good grasp of knowledge and principles of accounting and apply through successful completion of assignments Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of accounting SAP knowledge and experience required Programming, data analytics, or Tableau/Knime experience is an asset Strong skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-PowerPoint are required. Professional accreditation as a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) completed or in progress is preferred.
Financial Analyst Jobs Conclusion:
Siemens Canada has been a symbol of engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and dependability for more than 110 years. Siemens Canada is a technology pioneer that offers comprehensive solutions for digital industries and smart infrastructure. By setting the standard for how we electrify, automate, and digitalize the world around us, we bring what matters to life. We and what we create together in yours are driven by ingenuity.
Together, we made a difference by raising $385,000 for charity, supporting over 38 non-profit organizations, and planting 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 24 offices and production facilities across Canada, 2,500 employees from coast to coast, and Help us tackle the most exciting challenges and build a successful future together by joining our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in over 190 countries and regions. So, why are you still waiting? Take the next step in your career with us.
Visit our website at www.siemens.ca to learn more about Siemens Canada. We appreciate all applications, but only candidates who are being considered will be contacted.
How to Apply For Financial Analyst Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- For Apply for Education Coordinator Jobs.
- Please apply online at Click Here, We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.