Apply for the post of Product Manager Jobs. Product Manager Jobs The Company goal at Lyft is to make people’s lives better by providing the best mode of transportation in the world. By creating an open, diverse, and inclusive organization, we begin with our own community in order to accomplish this.
Lyft changes how we live and move around our communities by connecting people to transportation. With bikeshare programs like Bixi in Montreal and Citi Bike in New York, as well as scooter service in major US cities, Lyft is the market leader in micromobility in North America.
Through our recent acquisition of the Montreal-based company PBSC, we also provide our hardware and software to 45 international markets, including London, Mexico City, and others. Tens of millions of rides are served annually by our active fleet, which includes cutting-edge electric bikes and scooters and is expanding rapidly.
To advance a best-in-class product, we are seeking a Product Manager with exceptional creative and analytical abilities. The integration of engineering, data science, and design to realize Lyft’s vision of reimagining transportation is led by product management.
We’re looking for an innovative, driven Product Manager from Montreal, where the first automated bikeshare system in North America was developed, to come up with new ideas and carry them out in a fast-paced, growing industry.
In your role as Product Manager for Hardware at Transit, Bikes, and Scooters (TBS), you will be responsible for all aspects of our hardware strategy, including our ecosystem, long-term roadmap, and individual vehicle platforms. As the leader of cross-functional teams, you will ensure that a high level of safety and order is maintained while simultaneously building secure and compelling vehicles that riders will adore and cities will be confident deploying. In addition to maintaining existing vehicles, you will strategically develop new vehicle platforms and set priorities for new feature sets in order to guarantee that TBS brings the most cost-effective vehicles to market.
Product Manager Jobs Responsibilities:
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics, and roadmap based on data analysis, market research, and usability studies to align with Lyft’s mission and achieve maximum impact.
- Completely own your team’s existing or new products from ideation to launch, growth, and maintenance.
- Manage and align cross-functional partners and teams: Identify and resolve systemic product issues that are affecting Lyft markets and customers, and aggressively take action to resolve them.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions to a wide range of audiences, from partner teams to executives. For Product Manager Jobs.
- engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners, and operations to drive a shared vision for new hardware products.
Product Manager Jobs Experience:
- Experience in item the executives, item plan or comparable counseling experience
- Four year college education in a quantitative field or important work experience liked
- Experience creating and sending start to finish equipment items
- Experience creating and delivering B2B equipment items is an or more
- Experience with micromobility vehicles and stages is an or more, yet entirely not needed
- Enthusiasm for Lyft and what we are attempting to accomplish in economical metropolitan transportation
- Inherent capacity to get things going around you. You oversee project equivocalness, intricacy and interdependencies in a coordinated and organized manner. Have the option to characterize and examine measurements that advise the achievement regarding items
- Great judgment and care about the elements of an item environment
- Solid relational abilities and instinct for correspondence technique at each level – inside groups, inside the organization, to clients, to press, and different crowds
- Experience driving post-send off enhancements including creating testing and item improvement procedures. For Product Manager Jobs.
- Capacity to conceptualize, oversee and focus on different undertakings for partners
- Thorough with predominant authoritative abilities – adjusting numerous tasks, cutoff times, and demands ought to be natural to you
- Experience in equipment project/program the executives, discharge the board, or a specialized help capability
- Bilingual (English/French): capacity to impart actually in English (for managing English-talking partners outside Quebec)
Product Manager Jobs Benefits:
- Broadened wellbeing and dental inclusion choices, alongside life coverage and incapacity benefits
- Emotional well-being benefits
- Family building benefits. For Product Manager Jobs.
- Admittance to a Medical services Bank account
- Notwithstanding commonplace noticed occasions, colleagues get 15 days took care of time, with an extra day for every extended period of administration
- 4 Drifting Occasions each schedule year customized dependent on date of recruit
- 10 paid days off each year paying little heed to region
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Natural, assenting, and non-permanent parents are qualified
How to Apply For Product Manager Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Please apply online at Click Here. We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.