Apply here for Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs The QI Analyst ensures that program services comply with COA Best Practice standards and federal, state, and local regulations as well as quality care standards.
Responsibilities Identify and address production-related flaws.
In order to guarantee that quality assurance standards are met, make recommendations, put those recommendations into action, and keep an eye on the results.
Analyze and compile statistical information.
During the testing process, check to see that user expectations are met.
The Process Improvement Analyst is required to: Identify, plan, and carry out key projects to cut costs, increase productivity, reduce waste, and shorten cycle times by reducing rework, etc. resulting in significant growth for the business and satisfaction for customers.
The Quality Improvement Analyst of the New Generation 911 System (NG911) plans, develops, monitors, evaluates, and initiates QI programs and projects under the supervision of the Assistant Chief of Service Quality. Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs ,Their primary responsibilities include data refinement and analysis, quality audits, and operational requirement recommendations for data collection and analysis systems. manages multiple projects at once with strict deadlines.
Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs Works:
- Perform data modeling, data analysis, research, and report generation related to the New Generation 911 System. Identify and rectify data-related issues. Coordinates the review of processes and systems and makes recommendations for new or modified systems.
- Develop, recommend, and carry out initiatives for process change pertaining to the New Generation 911 System.
- Provide statistical data, tables, graphs, and other information to senior management for project and initiative planning support. For Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs,
- Take part in risk management within your department.
- Be a “Quality” spokesperson.
- As required, carry out any other responsibilities that are in line with the classification.
Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in science or art with a math, statistics, or economics major
- For this position, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- ability to use a variety of computer software programs (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and others) that are relevant to the duties of this position with knowledge of spreadsheets, statistical tools, presentation, formatting, data modeling, and software for business intelligence.
- comprehension of database management and design
- ability to work with database management software like SQL from Microsoft.
- It is necessary to have applied research experience.
- understanding of statistical methods and QI principles, including how to analyze and use them.
- familiarity with auditing principles. Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs.
- ability to produce reports using statistics and market analysis.
- Skills for effective analysis and presentation
- the capacity to work on one’s own and meet project deadlines.
- ability to collaborate with others and produce reports in a group setting
- proficiency in making decisions using statistical and other analytical methods.
- ability to communicate concepts in a clear and concise manner, both orally and in writing.
- Skills for effective leadership
- An advantage would be having knowledge of the methodology behind project management.
- strong problem-solving abilities by gathering pertinent data, determining the underlying causes, and suggesting solutions.
- Capacity to sort out work and meet courses of events.
- ability to perform under pressure while working with a positive attitude.
Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs Conditions Of Employment:
The winner must maintain their legal right to work in Canada. It is the responsibility of the successful applicant to maintain the validity of their work permit.
The successful candidate will be required to present photo identification and a QR code issued by the Government of Manitoba as evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting work.
A valid Police Information Check (original copy) from the City of Winnipeg Police Service (RCMP or provincial equivalent) that is acceptable to the employer must be present and kept current. The successful candidate will be required to pay for this document. The WFPS must be informed of any violations, investigations, or infractions that occurred before or after this application was submitted. Please visit for additional details: PIC.stm#online can be found at https://winnipeg.ca/police/pr.
ability to successfully complete additional training and/or certificates related to this position’s responsibilities within specified timeframes if WFPS management requests it.
Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs CORE COMPETENCIES FOR ALL EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF WINNIPEG:
- Respect for Customers and Citizenship,
- Integrity, and Trust,
- Respect for Diversity,
How To Apply For Quality Improvement Analyst Jobs 2023?
APPLY ONLINE (Preferred Method), with all required documentation, including the following:
Candidates are required to submit a resume that clearly demonstrates how they meet the position’s requirements. Proof of a bachelor’s degree in science or art (majoring in statistics, economics, or mathematics) is required from applicants. It is necessary to submit applications online by logging into PeopleSoft Employee Self Service and following the navigation: Main Menu > Self-Service for Employees > Careers > View the Most Recent Jobs. You can apply for a job by scrolling through the list of open positions from this location.
Or send your application to Recruitment – Human Resources, Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service, 185 King Street, 2nd Floor, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 1J1. Applications can be sent to WFPSRecruitment@winnipeg.ca by mail or email, and they must include all required documentation. Applications that do not include the documentation that is required will not be considered.*