The administrative and clerical duties pertaining to a specific region are the responsibility of a Regional Administrative assistant Jobs. Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs and its duties are Meetings are scheduled, calendars are managed, office supplies are ordered, phone calls are returned, notes are taken, and as needed, support for management and the team is provided. Administrative assistants contribute to the overall organization and smooth operation of the department.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Description:
You will be supporting the Director’s office at the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services by offering your expertise in customer service as well as your knowledge of administration and human resources.
Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Anti-Racism Commitment of OPS:
We are committed to cultivating a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, merit-based, respectful, and equitable workplace as well as a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as individuals from a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions, to apply.
To learn more about the OPS’s commitment to advancing racial equity, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion in the public service, visit the OPS Anti-Racism Policy and the OPS Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint pages.
In accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code, we provide accommodations for employment throughout the recruitment process and throughout employment. If you need an accommodation for a disability, see the “How to Apply” section.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Details:
|Compensation Group:||Ontario Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services|
|Location||1 Permanent, 17215 Leslie St, Suit 101, Newmarket, Central Region, Criminal Record Check|
|Salary||$27.43–$32.29 an hour|
|Job Type||Full Time – Permanent|
|Qualification||High School Graduate|
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Skills:
You have excellent interpersonal, customer service, and oral communication skills.
You also have excellent written communication skills.
You are familiar with corporate reporting database software, such as Workforce Information Network, as well as organizational charts, spreadsheets, and word-processing software.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Knowledge & Experience:
- You are able to organize the Director’s busy schedule and prioritize a number of competing requests.
- You are well-versed in relevant human resource policies, procedures, and collective agreements that govern HR administration activities.
- You are able to provide timely and effective support related to human resources in the areas of recruitment, pay and position administration, and attendance administration.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Role?
In this role, you will:
- Receive, organize, type, and prepare all correspondence and reports.
- Attend meetings to take and distribute minutes.
- Prepare, process, and verify various HR documents.
- Provide information, advice, or presentations to employees or line managers.
- Analyze and provide statistical data reports.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Analytical, Problem Solving and Administrative Skills
- You have strong organizational skills and excellent knowledge of office and administrative procedures and practices.
- You can find discrepancies and take corrective action by looking at alternatives, precedents, and choosing the right application for each situation.
Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs Note:
The top candidates may be subjected to a security screening check in accordance with the Employment Screening Checks Policy (ESCP) of the Ontario Public Service (OPS). Take a look at the preceding to determine the screening requirements for this position.
The Transition and Security Office (TSO), Corporate Talent Programs Branch, and Talent and Leadership Division will evaluate the results of the required security screening checks with your written consent. With your written consent, the TSO may request and obtain any additional employment screening checks that you did not directly request.
You are not automatically ineligible for the position if you have a criminal code or other federal offence record. The TSO will be the only person who will look over and evaluate the employment screening checks in order to decide whether or not to grant a security clearance. The specifics of a person’s employment screening checks will be looked at in relation to the responsibilities of the position that needs to be filled. The TSO will keep records of employment screening checks and keep them strictly confidential.
How to Apply For Regional Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023?
- Applications can be submitted online at the official website by candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements.
- During the selection process, only applications that have been submitted online at click here will be considered.
- After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.