Apply for the post of Regional Operations Manager Jobs. The information of Regional Operations Manager Jobs are Polestar’s entire business model sets us apart from our rivals, and we don’t just innovate with our cars. In order to achieve our business and customer satisfaction objectives in the market, we are looking for a professional who is hands-on, creative, and experienced in managing the relationship between Polestar and its retailer network.
The position is based in either Vancouver, BC or Montreal, Quebec. Is that intriguing? Understand more and apply beneath.
Let’s talk about the challenge: As a Regional Operations Manager, you’ll be in charge of your market’s monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue, sales, customer service, and customer experience goals. You will develop a cooperative working relationship with the retailer network that leads to solutions to business problems that benefit both parties and maximizes market opportunities.
You will be in charge of putting procedures and solutions into action to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty throughout our retail network of Polestar Spaces and Service Points. To ensure a benchmark customer experience (CX) throughout a customer’s ownership of a product, this position will concentrate on all aspects of the retail industry. Additionally, it will be your duty to assist with local marketing initiatives.
Regional Operations Manager Jobs Details:
|Location:||Greater Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Qualification:||High School Graduate|
|Category:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Job Expires:||March -2023|
Regional Operations Manager Jobs Responsibility:
- Ensure that the Polestar retailer network receives information about programs, initiatives, and campaigns via the most effective communication channels.
- Manage the profit levers and sales KPIs of an automotive retailer and serve as the retailer network’s primary point of contact for sales and service-related topics.
- With retailer partners, you will lead the business planning process.
- Ensure that initiatives, resources, and timing are in sync with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Monitor the satisfaction and experience of customers in a particular region.
- To provide a superior customer experience, proper action planning must be in place.
This is a field-based position that requires significant travel throughout Canada and is preferable for you to live closely to an airport.
Regional Operations Manager Jobs Eligibility:
- Knowledge of the automotive ecosystem, preferably with experience in the electric vehicle industry, as well as knowledge of the requirements of a high-end customer in a retail setting, the main factors that influence customer satisfaction and sales in the high-end retail industry.
- Knowledge of dealer franchise legislation and previous experience managing relationships with third parties (preferably automotive retailers).
- expertise in providing retail teams with individual training and coaching.
- ability to think strategically, work tactically, and present to C-level executive teams and retailer principals alike with solid project management skills.
- determination to work in an environment that is constantly changing and evolving
Regional Operations Manager Jobs Conclusion:
We are aware that a shift is required. Additionally, we are aware that each of us has the ability to contribute to that change. Being inclusive, diverse, and innovative are just as important to us as our commitment to becoming climate neutral by 2040. In order to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility, we are creating, collaborating, and experimenting together.
We are a brand of electric performance that is focused on making the world a better place.
Who are you? Don’t wait to send in your application if you want to be a part of the Polestar family. The job posting will remain open until the position is filled thanks to our continuous selection process.
Are you prepared to travel? Which, by the way, is electric…
How to Apply For Regional Operations Manager Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Please apply online at Click Here. We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.