Apply for the post of Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs. The work of Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs is Our goal is the same: to make modern life possible. Progress is driven by our collaborative approach and innovative culture. We cultivate a culture of inclusion that embraces diversity of thought, background, and experience and actively engage with and strengthen the communities in which we operate as a result of our social commitment. Additionally, we respect the rights of all individuals and stakeholders.
For the Calgary, Alberta, office, the Communications and Sustainability team is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant. You will be responsible for providing administrative and program support to these two teams, interacting with all team members, other departments, and external organizations, and reporting directly to the Vice-President, Communications and Sustainability. Working in this fast-paced environment necessitates adaptability, initiative, resourcefulness, and proficiency while upholding a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Our success at Ovintiv is entirely dependent on the quality of our employees. Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Our business strategy is based on attracting and keeping the right people. In order to recognize your potential and career goals, we are committed to your career and development. We provide our employees with a workplace that is highly competitive in terms of pay, benefits, and vacation and sick time.
We foster an exciting culture of innovation and inclusion as an employer. Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs By valuing our workforce, bolstering the communities we call home, and respecting the rights of all, we propel progress. We have a fast-paced, enthusiastic, and unwavering focus on achieving our objectives through collaboration, creativity, and a determination to improve our technology and working practices.
Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Details:
|Location:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Job Type:||Part Time/ Full Time|
|Qualification:||High School Graduate|
|Category:||Management and Manufacturing|
Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Responsibilities:
- Provide the team with superior day-to-day administrative support.
- responsible for a lot of the management of the calendar, such as coordinating meetings between internal and external parties, sending out invites to meetings, scheduling rooms, and booking events.
- Facilitate Benevity-facilitated meetings, donations, and funding requests as part of your program support for community investment projects.
- Support the Merch Market with administrative and logistical assistance.
- Organize, distribute, and manage corporate ticket distribution throughout the Calgary office.
- In order to provide timely support that is both effective and efficient, assign duties and responsibilities in a way that prioritizes them while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- ability to effectively manage and work under erratic schedules and deadlines that are frequently competing with one another.
- Always handle and manage confidential data with discretion and good judgment.
- Make necessary travel arrangements for team members, both domestically and internationally.
- Distribute reports, correspondence, and presentations to team members.
- Process, submit and follow cost proclamations, claims and monetary documentation as required.
- Work with other administrative professionals in all office locations to build and maintain a strong network and working relationships.
- You can anticipate leader and team support needs by utilizing independent and forward-thinking skills.
- Help plan, organize, and carry out a variety of events throughout the year.
Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Qualifications:
- 8 years of relevant administrative support experience in a corporate setting or more recently.
- High level capability in Microsoft Viewpoint, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a functioning information on Succeed and showed utilization of SharePoint.
- exceptional abilities in time management, prioritization, and organization.
- ability to maintain professionalism, discretion, and diplomacy at all times.
- a work style that is adaptable and collaborative, driven by confidence and positive energy.
- accustomed to shifting priorities in response to shifting work circumstances.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a demonstrated capacity to interact with others effectively at all organizational levels.
- expertise in event planning and management
- creative and resourceful problem solver who can anticipate requirements and work independently.
Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Conclusion:
The following is Ovintiv’s reasonable estimate of the hiring range for this position in accordance with applicable law.
SALARY RANGE FOR HIRE: The applicant’s geographic location, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data, will all play a role in determining compensation, which could range anywhere from $80,000 to $100,000.
Benefits: Ovintiv’s benefits package is competitive. Find out more by clicking here.
Ovintiv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer because we value diversity. Equal consideration will be given to all qualified applicants for employment.
Please be aware that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries regarding your application’s status due to the volume of applications received.
How to Apply For Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website. Apply for Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
- Please apply online at Click Here. We thank all applicants.
- Contact will only be made to those who have been chosen for an interview.
- Applications that have been submitted online at
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.