Traffic coordinator Jobs works collaborate with a number of departments, including marketing, advertising, and warehousing, to make sure that resources and materials move through the business on time. They make work schedules and come up with workable solutions for any delays in the workflow that could hurt deadlines.
A company’s workflow is managed by a traffic coordinator jobs, who also organizes the shipping or transfer of various materials. This position is frequently held in marketing, advertising, or a warehouse, but it involves collaborating with numerous organizational departments.
Traffic Coordinator Jobs POSITION OBJECTIVE:
The Winpak Traffic Coordinator, who is in charge of order processing and shipping maintenance and reports to the Logistics Manager and Traffic Supervisor, is primarily in charge of efficiently and effectively coordinating, carrying out, and finishing tasks to support high-quality service and consistent customer satisfaction. The hours of operation for this position are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on a modified schedule. Please be aware that the schedule is subject to change due to operational requirements. Special consideration needs to be given to department coverage and general and statutory holidays. If a schedule change is required, there will be ample notice.
Traffic Coordinator Jobs DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The reporting of orders in the required (real-time) time frame necessitates the entry of data.
- Ensure that the correct freight terms are used when requesting special heavy weight air shipments when requesting communication, coordination, and clarification of shipment information between Marketing,
- Traffic, and Shipping when necessary Print and distribute documents necessary for shipments, including: Packing Slip, Bill of Lading, Customs Invoice, Caricoms, Special Export Documents, Line Releases,
- Waybills, and any other documents needed for customs clearance and shipment delivery Daily check of all orders processed for shipment to make sure that the quantities reported are actually the quantities shipped.
- Document Off-Shore Shipment Information Maintain and Organize Monthly Freight Forwarder Quotes Process packages that are to ship via UPS, FedEx, or other carriers Keep up-to-date on courier
- technology Order courier supplies as required All processing required for shipment from Winnipeg to subcontractor Process required (off-system) shipping and customs documentation
- Coordinate and notify all applicable parties Arrange shipment from Vendor to Final Destination Coordinate with all parties (Purchasing, Production Control, and Shipper) Maintain Cost and Efficiencies.
Traffic Coordinator Jobs QUALIFICATIONS:
- A diploma from a secondary school with a grade 12 or higher is preferable, as is two years of experience working in a transportation, warehousing, or distribution environment.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel is an asset, as are the ability to quickly pick up and comprehend other software applications.
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal, written, and organizational skills.
Traffic Coordinator Jobs About Company:
TSX: Winpak Ltd. WPK) is a Canadian company with headquarters in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The company makes and sells materials and products for packaging that are used to protect perishable foods, beverages, and medical supplies.
The business was established in Winnipeg in 1977 and now operates nine production facilities across North America. There are 1,600 people working for the company. The company employs 580 people in Manitoba. Winpak is a subsidiary of the Finnish Wihuri Group.
Winpak was included in a list of Manitoba’s top 100 businesses in 2006. The government of Manitoba named Winpak exporter of the year in 2007.
Winpak welcomes applicants of all backgrounds. Race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics are not taken into consideration when making employment decisions. Depending on the facility, pre-employment drug, alcohol, and background checks may be required.
Although we value all applicants, interviews will only be given to qualified ones.
How to Apply For Traffic Coordinator Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements can submit applications online at the official website.
- Applications that have been submitted online at Click Here will be the only ones considered during the selection process.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- TA/DA will not cover the interview and test.